Listed below are some easy ways you can help support Gloria Dei School. Please pass information to family and friends.
· Farm Fresh - 1 2 3 4 the Community Program – Farm Fresh will be continuing the card system again this year. We will not be collecting cash register receipts. Farm Fresh is issuing cards to families which can be scanned to give our school credit for the purchases. Please continue to use your card from last year. If you need additional cards for family or friends, please stop by the school office at either campus.
· General Mills Box Tops for Education – Buy General Mills products, cut out the “Box Tops for Education” coupons, and deposit them into our collection container. We receive 10¢ for each coupon.
· The Funding Factory – Gloria Dei participates in the Funding Factory Cartridge Recycling Program. These programs are FREE and easy, but will not work without your support. Simply donate your empty printer cartridges to Gloria Dei Lutheran School, and we will take it from there. We will recycle the cartridges through The Funding Factory to earn points which we can exchange for new technological and/or recreational equipment. Did you know that over 300 million printer cartridges were thrown away last year alone? Help us turn this waste into valuable school equipment. Donate your empty laser and inkjet printer cartridges. You may turn in at the main desk in the Atrium.
· Capri Restaurant Night – The third Wednesday of each month is Gloria Dei night at Capri Restaurant, Willow Oaks Shopping Center. We will receive a percentage of the sales. When you pay at the register, you need to mention that you are from Gloria Dei.
· Chick-fil-A Night – The second Wednesday of each month is Gloria Dei Night at the Chick-fil-A on Coliseum Drive. Gloria Dei will receive a % of the sales for the evening from Gloria Dei patrons. Just turn in your sales receipt at the Gloria Dei table.
· Virginia Diner Fundraiser – You will have an opportunity to purchase your favorite Virginia Diner products.
· Posh Products – Look for our flyer that outlines the details for this new fundraiser. Easy and simple program – order on line, check that you are Gloria Dei. Your products are mailed to you and Gloria Dei receives a % of your order.
· School Carnival – Date TBA, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Come join the fun or volunteer to help. More information to come.
Save the designated labels and receipts and mark your calendars for our special events. If you are able to participate, we appreciate your help. Thanks for your cooperation and support! We are looking forward to an exciting school year